Out of the blue suddenly i just feel like to write something. My sweet plum was talking about her day and in so sudden i feel need to write then I tell her so. Stop the conversation for a while and tell to get back to her later. Hmm i wonder why..few second ago i tried to recall what happen today that bring my interest on this blogging thingy rise up..and..yeap i think i know why.

This evening in the office, I was revising a copy for one of the advertorial layout that i did for the Financial Times newspaper.As usual when we are evaluating an articles that have a lot of text and words, we really read carefully each line of it, one by one i observe the words just to be sure there is no mistake in typo and keep everything consistent. I was really into the articles worried that i missed out anything important that shouldn't be there..and as i read the article more often i started to get impress on how the writer wrote it. The topic is consider a very boring finance-related title advertised by one of the Malaysian government finance divisions. But somehow the writer has managed to make it interesting by putting what i call some 'wow' word and important keyfacts that make the whole thing become short and solid..i'm impress..thinking how cool by only using words she can explain everything and even make people like me who doesn't put any interest at all into this financial matters understand what she is talking about. Out of the blue when i walked back home something jump into my mind.."i wanna write & need to write something". So here i am, my second post for today (not to mentioned i edited some of my previous entry)..can feel a bit of the excitement.

Hmm.. i think i read the articles too many times and beyond my self conscious i get infected by the writer persona. Hehe..doesn't matter. anyway, time to get back to my baby..she is waiting in cold, at least half of my curiosity already turn into words now. Tomorrow lets see whether this 'unusual' feeling is still hanging around, don't want to make my baby waited me too long now..have to get back to my sweet plum..:)

Busyuuuuk..here i cooome..!!!